Everyone’s an eater. You consume food at home, work, school or on the go. Maybe you’re cooking at home, maybe you even grow your own food. We’d like to connect you with the freshest local food available, and help you eat healthy!
We’re here to:
- Help you Find Local Food, from food banks to farmers markets
- Show you The Little Things that make a difference
- Empower you to Cook Anything
- Empower you to Grow Your Own Food
- Connect you to Nutrition and Health
- Connect you with Food Redistribution Organizations and Groups
- Understand Public Food Benefits provided by government services.
Get Involved: Open Eaters Projects
- Local School Snacks
- Good Food Purchasing Policy
- Farm Tour
- Media Blitz
- Neighborhood Food Party in a Box
- Welcome Box
Please Contact Us –We’d love to meet you and explore ways we can assist you.