“Feeders” are local chefs, restaurants, distributors and food re-distributors, institutions, meeting organizers, schools, hospitals and other entities that feed lots of people.
If you’re a Feeder, this section of the website is for you. We want to make it easier than ever to serve healthy local food.
Get Involved: Open Feeder Projects
- Community Crop Swaps
- Local Food Bike Displays
- Capture Falling Fruit
- Urban Agriculture Incentive Zones
- Call for Submissions to Our “Little Things” Page!
- Grow & Sell Neighborhood Produce
- Local School Snacks
- Commercial Kitchens for Rent
- Good Food Purchasing Policy
- Food Stories
If you’re not on the list above and should be, please Contact Us as soon as possible. We’d love to meet you and explore ways we can assist you.