Do you feed people?
We are here to help share best practices and resources.
We want to make it easier than ever to serve healthy local food, build a successful local food business, or run an impactful food program as a non-profit or institution.
Tap Into Business Resources
Current Policy Campaigns
Food Distribution Support
Contact us for support with program design, procurement ideas, and partnerships.
News, Projects and Ideas for Feeders
- Urban Farm to Launch Homebound Delivery, Seeks Sponsors
- Closure of 7 Acre Urban Agriculture Site Shows Disconnect and Opportunity
- Local Markets Find Boost Through CalFresh Benefits
- Expanding Food as Medicine
- Healthier Meals, Happier Kids and a Better Planet
- How Supporting Home Kitchens Can Help Communities
- Long Beach Could Permit Home Kitchens to sell Meals
- Community Crop Swaps
- Capture Falling Fruit
- Urban Farming in Vacant Lots
If you’re not on the list above and should be, please Contact Us as soon as possible. We’d love to meet you and explore ways we can assist you.