We have joined Long Beach Gives for our second year to raise funds for our important programming for local food access. We’re inviting the community to make a “Fresh Impact” by supporting Long Beach Fresh.
Long Beach Gives is a “Giving Day” campaign and 7-day online fundraiser hosting over 200 nonprofits in Long Beach this year, giving nonprofits a platform for exposure, a chance to engage with donors and connect with community. Long Beach Fresh is looking to gain your support of our organization in this campaign, taking place from September 17th through September 23, 2021!
We work with communities to create and propel programs and policies that grow a better local food system.
We have laid the critical groundwork for a major shift in healthy food access and we want it to continue growing. Help us reach the next phase of our project! We promise to continue to focus on programs and policies that will have lasting changes in the local food culture and systems.
Meanwhile we’ll be gathering pledges, getting our fundraising team together, and sharing our campaign! Follow us on Instagram @longbeachfresh to follow up and see our tips below on how to help!
Ideas for how to help our $15,000 campaign goal:
- Sign up for peer fundraising where
you can raise funds on our behalf with a simple online platform. This is a
vital part of our campaign to reach our goal.
- Click here Long Beach Gives – Long Beach Fresh and go to “Be a Fundraiser”
- Share our posts, website, information and emails with friends and family!
- Pledge to make a donation between Friday, September 17th and Thursday, September 23rd, 2021 with this link https://donate.longbeachgives.org/long-beach-fresh
- Check out www.longbeachgives.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @longbeachfresh
- Send in any testimonials for our programming to the contact below
Contact our Long Beach Fresh campaign manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org