Everyone’s an eater. You consume food at home, work, school and on the go. We’d like to connect you with the freshest local food available.
Our advanced directory helps eaters find local food, from farmers markets to locavore eateries, food banks to cultural eateries.
Tools and Resources
- The Little Things that make a difference
- Empower you to Cook Anything
- Empower you to Grow Your Own Food
- Connect you to Nutrition and Health
- Connect you with Food Redistribution Organizations and Groups
- Understand Public Food Benefits provided by government services.
Get Involved: Open Eaters Projects
- Local School Snacks
- Good Food Purchasing Policy
- Farm Tour
- Media Blitz
- Neighborhood Food Party in a Box
- Welcome Box
Please Contact Us –We’d love to meet you and explore ways we can assist you.