Do you feed people?
We are here to help share best practices and resources.
We want to make it easier than ever to serve healthy local food, build a successful local food business, or run an impactful food program as a non-profit or institution.
Our Plan to Help Feeders
- Connect feeders with local suppliers
- Empower you to market yourself even better
- Connect you with Food Sharing and Redistribution Resources
- Increase availability of/access to local food
- Support development of homemade food permits
- Opportunities to share commercial kitchens
- Support the growth of shared kitchen facilities
- Create events for food operators to meet foodies
- Share funding opportunities like Kiva Loans
- Create media and press opportunities
- Create and promote a local food directory
Current Policy Campaigns
Food Distribution Support
Contact us for support with program design, procurement ideas, and partnerships.
News, Projects and Ideas for Feeders
- Urban Farm to Launch Homebound Delivery, Seeks Sponsors
- Closure of 7 Acre Urban Agriculture Site Shows Disconnect and Opportunity
- Local Markets Find Boost Through CalFresh Benefits
- Expanding Food as Medicine
- Healthier Meals, Happier Kids and a Better Planet
- How Supporting Home Kitchens Can Help Communities
- Help Out
- Long Beach Could Permit Home Kitchens to sell Meals
- Community Crop Swaps
- Capture Falling Fruit
If you’re not on the list above and should be, please Contact Us as soon as possible. We’d love to meet you and explore ways we can assist you.