“Feeders” are local chefs, restaurants, distributors and food re-distributors, institutions, meeting organizers, schools, hospitals and other entities that feed lots of people.
If you’re a Feeder, this section of the website is for you. We want to make it easier than ever to serve healthy local food.
Get Involved: Open Feeder Projects
- Composting Input Sought, Prizes Offered!
- Expanding Food as Medicine
- Healthier Meals, Happier Kids and a Better Planet
- How Supporting Home Kitchens Can Help Communities
- New Community Compost Project Will Simultaneously Reduce Waste and Generate Resources
- Long Beach Could Permit Home Kitchens to sell Meals
- Foodways Summit Call for Proposals
- Community Crop Swaps
- Capture Falling Fruit
- Urban Farming in Vacant Lots
If you’re not on the list above and should be, please Contact Us as soon as possible. We’d love to meet you and explore ways we can assist you.