Growing a food business is a lot easier when you have affordable access to a commercial kitchen!
Here are some of the kitchens we are aware of, as well as some best practices for bringing your food business up to scale.
Kitchens In Long Beach
- Feel Good Salsa’s Shared Kitchen
- Scottish Rite Event Center
- Partake Collective
- Daisy Diner Long Beach
Kitchens Near Long Beach
Ways to Bring Your Concept to Kitchen
- Stay Small: Produce at home
(Support passage of Microenterprise Home Kitchen Act or use the Cottage Food program)
- Go Local: Find a kitchen-share with a restaurant, church or community center.
- Go Commercial: Rent space at a commercial kitchen facility in or near Long Beach.
- Go big: raise capital and open your own commercial kitchen.