Growing a food business is a lot easier when you have affordable access to a commercial kitchen!
Here are some of the kitchens we are aware of, as well as some best practices for bringing your food business up to scale.
Kitchens In Long Beach
- Feel Good Salsa’s Shared Kitchen
- Scottish Rite Event Center
- Partake Collective
- Daisy Diner Long Beach
Kitchens Near Long Beach
4th Street Market Incubator Kitchens
The Hood in Costa Mesa
The Kitchen Terminal in Redondo Beach
Culinary Incubator Map of commercial kitchens
Ways to Bring Your Concept to Kitchen
- Stay Small: Produce at home
(Support passage of Microenterprise Home Kitchen Act or use the Cottage Food program)
- Go Local: Find a kitchen-share with a restaurant, church or community center.
- Go Commercial: Rent space at a commercial kitchen facility in or near Long Beach.
- Go big: raise capital and open your own commercial kitchen.
- Long Beach’s Economic Development loans offer a range of reasonable financing options.
- Long Beach Small Business Development Center offers support to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Kiva Loans can help jump-start your capital if you’ve got a couple years running as a food business.